The 2017 Mini MBA Personality Development
Class Code: rstca201710minimbab2 |
Class Location: Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal | Class Size: 50 persons per batch
Course: 100 Hours
What you'll learn
- UNDERSTAND different personalities
- FEEL CONFIDENT in communicating with anyone
- BE CONVINCING on and off the job
- KNOW which personality type you are talking to
- TAILOR your communication to different personality types
- PERSUADE effectively
- MARKET effectively to different personas
Unit 1 Leadership Introduction to Leadership, Leadership
Power, Leadership Styles, Leadership in
Unit 2 Interpersonal Introduction to Interpersonal Relations, Analysis
Relations of different ego states, Analysis of Transactions,
Analysis of Strokes, Analysis of Life position
Unit 3 Stress Introduction to Stress, Causes of Stress, Impact
Management Stress, Managing Stress
Unit 4 Group Dynamics Importance of groups in organization,
and Team Interactions in group, Group
Building Decision Taking, Team Building, Interaction
with the Team, How to build a good team?
Unit 5 Conflict Introduction to Conflict, Causes of Conflict,
Management Managing Conflict
Unit 6 Performance Introduction to Performance Appraisal,
Appraisal Vertical Appraisal, Horizontal Appraisal,
360º Performance Appraisal,
Methods of improving Techniques of
Unit 7 Time Time as a Resource, Identify Important Time
Management Wasters, Individual Time Management
Styles, Techniques for better Time
Unit 8 Motivation Introduction to Motivation, Relevance and
types of Motivation, Motivating the subordinates,
Analysis of Motivation
(i) Stage fear & how to get rid of it.
(ii)Judging Audience needs.
(iii)How to structure powerful presentations.
(iv)How to develop skills & confidence
in delivering effective presentations.
(v)Role of body language.
Communication Skills:- (i)Effective & ineffective communication.
(iii)Giving & receiving feedback.
(iv)Identifying communication styles.
(v)Understanding non-verbal behavior.
(vi) Getting along with others- Boss, colleagues, Juniors.]
(vii)Communicating on the Telephone effectively.
Facing Interviews & Group Discussions successfully:-
1. Resume v/s CV.
2. Writing resume or Proposal.
3. GD techniques & practice sessions.
4. Preparing for interview | Meetings.
5. Personal Interview | Meetings.
6. Telephonic Interview | Meetings.
7. Interview Etiquettes | Meeting Etiquettes
1. Meeting etiquette.
2. Personal etiquette.
3. Behavior at work.
4. Small talk etiquette.
1. Personal Finance
2. Public Speaking
3. Creating Confidence – Developing your personal power and presence
4. The Perfect Interview – How to get the job you really want
5. Assertiveness Training
6. Are you using both halves of your Brain?
7. Body Language
8. Table Etiquette
9. Positive Attitude
10. Gentleman Dressing
11. Etiquette in Business
12. Dress Ethics
13. Conversation Skills
14. Gestures and Expressions
15. Getting Along with People
16. Leadership Skills
17. Science of Power Games
1. Millionaire Mindset
2. Business Leadership
3. Corporate Culture for your Organization
4. Business Management Skill
5. Complexity Management
6. Situation Handling and Pivoting
7. Being a Favorite Leader