Permanent Residency Program- Canada
Home » Permanent Residency Program- Canada

Express Entry

  1. General advice on various Canadian Immigration programs
  • We provide immigration advices on Permanent Residence (PR)
  • We provide immigration advices on Provincial Nominee Program
  • We provide immigration advices on Student Visa
  • We provide immigration advices on Tourist Visa
  • We provide immigration advices on Super Visa (long-term visa for Parents/grandparents)
  • We provide immigration advices on Family sponsorship (parents/grandparents and spouse visa)
  1. Assessment to determine your eligibility in various Canadian immigration programs
  • We provide assessment service which determines your eligibility on various immigration programs
  1.  Assist on preparing and submitting application package to relevant authority
  • We assist your to prepare the complete application package.
  • We assist you to submit the completed application package to relevant authority.
  • We communicate with visa offices on behalf of you.
  • We monitor and track application process and progress.
  1. Advice and preparation on obtaining Canadian Citizenship
  • We prepare you to obtain Canadian Citizenship.
  • We lodge application to relevant authority and monitor the progress.
  1. Provide you with resources to increase your employability and other transferable skills,
  • We want you to get job as soon as possible.
  • We advise you on how to prepare your resume (CV), cover letter and other employability skills and resources.
  • Provide job search facilities. Find jobs in Canada unlock your chances to migrate quickly.
  1. Provide ticketing, accommodation and currency exchange service
  • Once you receive your Visa we will also assist you on purchasing airlines tickets.
  • We also arrange accommodation in Canada
  • We also assist on exchanging your currency and guide you on how much to take to Canada.

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for people with skilled work experience and able to economically establish in Canada. The eligibility of Federal Skilled workers depends on applicant’s circumstances such as Age, Education, Work Experience, Language skills in English or French languages and if they can economically establish in Canada as permanent resident. Candidates, who are eligible for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) and score the pass mark 67, are able to submit their profile through Express Entry. The eligibility criteria are described below. If you are not eligible for Federal Skilled Worker you may be eligible for Canadian Experience Class (CEC) or Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST). 1. Compulsory Requirements
  1. The applicant must have atleast one year of full time(or equivalent) paid work experience in single occupation in the last 10 year at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B in one of the eligible occupations.
  2. The applicant must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 i.e 6.0 in each band of IELTS GT or TEF.
  3. The minimum education requirement is completion of secondary school. You must also have your education credentials accessed by designated Canadian organisation. Based on the credential or equivalency report you will be awarded points.
If you meet all of the criteria from above you will meet the compulsory requirement  for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), however you must meet other requirements mentioned below: 2. Settlement Funds You will need to show that you have enough money as settlement fund. With this money you will be able to settle in Canada for few months and manage your expenses such as bills, food and accommodation. The funds can be in the form of cash. You may be asked to produce updated bank statement at any time during the process. However, if you have valid job offer from Canada you do not need to show settlement funds.
Number of Family Members Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,300
2 $15,312
3 $18,825
4 $22,856
5 $25,923
6 $29,236
7 $32,550
For each additional family member $3,314
3. Inadmissibility Your application will not be processed if you were involved in crime or human rights violations. Also you may be inadmissible if you have some serious health problems, security, financial or any other situations which an immigration officer may notice. 4. Other Requirements (Point based) 1.     Age- Selection Factor You must be at least 18 years old and less than 45 years old to get points. If you are under 18 years old or above 45 years old you will receive 0 points towards the age factor out of 100 (applicant with spouse) or 110 (without spouse) points. 2.     Education The minimum education requirement is completion of secondary school. The minimum points you will get is 28 for High School and up to 140 if you have doctorate (PhD) degree. You must also have your education credentials accessed by designated Canadian organisation. Based on the credential or equivalency report you will be awarded points. Or If you have completed your education in Canada, you do not require the education credentials. 3.     Language Skills Canada has two official languages i.e English and French. You must be competent in either English or French. Applicant can choose either the English or French language as the first or second language. To determine the competency applicant must include their language testing reports. If your want English language to be your first language you must provide IELTS General Training Test Report and must score minimum 6.0 in each band (CLB Level 7). If you wish to get additional points for secondary language i.e. French, you must get provide Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) Report and must score minimum 5.0 in (Speaking, Writing, Listening) and 4.0 in Reading (CLB Level 5). You can get maximum 32 points and minimum 16 points for each ability (band). If your partner/spouse scores atleast 5.0 (CLB Level 5) in each band in either English or French, you will get extra 1 point for each ability (band) towards adaptability. 4.     Job Offer  You will get maximum 10 points if you have arranged job offer in Canada. If you are in Canada in temporary work permit and have a job you may get 10 points. If an employer has made you a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker you will get 10 points. Your prospective employer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC. If you prospective occupation is regulated the immigration office must be convinced that you will be able to obtain license or certified for the job. These job are usually medical and some engineering jobs. You will also get extra 5 points under the Adaptability Factor. 5.     Adaptability The adaptability points are based on the applicants and dependants history in Canada such as study or work. A maximum of 20 points including both applicant and spouse can be achieved. 5 points will be awarded for having relatives in Canada. 6.      Work Experience You must have atleast 1 year of full-time (30 hours per week) paid work experience. The minimum point you will receive for 1 year work experience is 9, and the maximum 15 points for work experience for 6 years or more. You can get maximum 15 points for work experience.